19 Best Real Estate Investor Resources You Should Know
If you’re a real estate investor, or own multiple rental properties in Salt Lake, you know that the right strategies can help you maximize returns and produce consistent income over time.
Here are 19 of the best websites and resources every real estate investor in the Salt Lake City area should be aware of.
- REtipster: A real estate investing information and education website that offers real-world guidance for real estate investors.
- Salt Lake Real Estate Investor Association: This is a non-profit real estate investors group, with membership of over 1,000 local real estate professionals, from new investors to veterans.
- Realtor.com: There are plenty of helpful guides and blog posts, including “How To Do Real Estate Investment Right“.
- Zillow: Wondering how much you could (or should) charge for rent? Check out this helpful calculator.
- Trulia: If you’re looking to purchase a rental property in the Salt Lake area, you can start your research here.
- Auction.com: Search listings of bank owned, short sale and foreclosure properties.
- Utah Real Estate Investors Association: Check out their “Utah Investor Meetup” networking events, designed to bring real estate investors of all levels together for networking opportunities.
- RealtyTrac: Their blog has lots of great content around real estate investing.
- NeighborhoodScout: Get valuable market data and insights, including demographics, crime, schools and more.
- Mashvisor: Find the best neighborhoods, identify vacancy rates, and even find properties for sale.
- Advanced Solutions Property Management: This property management company in Salt Lake City helps your investment property have the highest return with the most desirable renters and tenants available.
- HousingWire: Daily coverage of news impacting the housing market, including real estate trends and market predictions.
- ActiveRain: An online community of REI professionals with Q&A, articles and social networking.
- FSBO.com: Search foreclosures, preforeclosures, bankruptcy properties and tax lien listings.
- Deal Machine: REI pros can send out direct mail to property owners, and search email addresses, phone numbers and more.
- One Rental at a Time: This Youtube channel features regular interviews with successful real estate investors, and includes resources for new and experienced RE investors.
- Apartments.com: This website offers real estate investors information on a variety of topics, including property management, state legal regulations, and financing.
- BiggerPockets: You can create a free account here to network with other investors, and participate in forums with tips on financing and finding jv partners.
- Real Estate Guys Radio Show: Not only are the episodes valuable to listen to, but they have reports, articles and webinars in the resources section of the website.